The Best Gaming PC Case Companies in 2021
For first-time PC builders, the options available for each component can be overwhelming.
From the motherboard to the graphics card, and everything in between, you’ll have endless choices when putting your new rig together.
The most important component, perhaps, is the one that holds everything together: the case.
Your computer case is certainly the most visible portion of your build, and let’s not kid ourselves - the aesthetics are half the fun of PC building! Plus, the build quality can suffer immensely if your case doesn’t provide adequate airflow.
To help you wade through the virtually endless options of gaming PC cases, we’ve put together a list of the top ten computer case manufacturers. These companies have a reputation for building great products that look and perform great.
As with all pieces of a custom PC build, price tags will vary quite a bit based on the part you choose. That being said, there are quality computer cases available for any budget, and we’ve included a wide variety in the list below.
This list was put together based on aggregate ratings and industry-leading tech reviews. We are in no way affiliated with these companies, and don’t stand to make any profit off of these recommendations.
What Companies Make the Best PC Cases?
- Corsair Gaming - there’s no debating thawt Corsair is an absolute giant in the case space. They’ve been around since 1994, and are a publicly traded company. Over time, Corsair has branched into virtually every product associated with custom PC builders and computer gaming.
- Cooler Master - known for their power supplies and cooling products in addition to their offering of cases, Cooler Master is another powerhouse in case manufacturing. They offer cases in virtually every format, and options for those on a tighter budget.
- Phanteks - the Dutch case manufacturer Phanteks has exploded onto the scene in the last decade, and churned out products that tech reviewers consistently rave about. Their mini itx cases have received glowing reviews, and they’ve built out a product line that competes right alongside Cooler Master & Corsair.
- NZXT - this American-based company is known for selling full builds, offering customizable builds, and most importantly - their cases. The NZXT lineup includes everything from full tower to micro itx and everything in between. Plus, they offer 2 day shipping on full gaming PC builds which is incredibly convenient for customers.
- Fractal Designs - the Meshify series has been dominating top case lists and awards this year. Fractal Designs is based out of Sweden, and is known for beautiful designs and industry-leading quality.
- be quiet! - this German computer case manufacturer has made a name for itself by filling a specific niche. As the name suggests, their cases are designed to run as quietly as possible. This was a much welcomed reprieve from the noisy cases of the 90s and early 00s, and the industry has followed suit in producing cases that eliminate noise.
- Lian Li - with some of the industry’s cleanest aesthetics, this company has grown into a true powerhouse. They’ve been around since the early 80’s, and have an impressive lineup of cases and other computer components.
- Thermaltake - known initially for it’s innovative liquid cooling systems, Thermaltake has become known as a legitimate player in cases as well. Their recent designs feature unique angles and other elements not commonly seen in popular cases, and the product offerings have expanded into virtually every component of a gaming setup.
- MUSETEX - a slightly lesser known brand, MUSETEX has become popular because of their use of multiple RGB fans within their cases. Along with beautiful tempered glass, this brand is creating designs that look great as a finished build.
- In Win Development - although they’re another lesser-known case manufacturer, don’t overlook the In Win brand for cases. Their 805 series comes in various colors and formats, and they also make quality power supplies, cooling systems, and other peripherals.
When purchasing your next PC case, make sure you’re getting it from a reliable company. Any of these manufacturers are a safe bet!
Protect Your Gaming PC with a Mount
After spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on your custom build, it’s important to make sure it’s safe from spills, drops, and dust buildup. By mounting a computer to the wall or under the desk, you achieve those three goals. Plus, you’ll free up desk (or floor) space by mounting up.
The Titan Adjustable Tower Mount is designed specifically for gaming PC’s. It’s adjustable in both directions and built to carry virtually any gaming PC case on the market.
Not only is the Titan build to be as strong as possible, it’s also minimally invasive. When mounted, only a few inches of the bracket will show, and your custom build can be displayed for all to see.
All of our computer and console mounts are rigorously engineered, tested, and made in America to iso-certified quality standards. With an Oeveo mount, you’ll have ultimate peace of mind that your machine is in good hands.